Please select a wordsearch from below
Please click on one of the cartoons below to download a printable copy
Please select one of the online learning activities from below
BE A MASCOT
The experience, which is priced at £150 or £120 if you’re a junior member, has had to be altered to ensure the experience is as Covid friendly as possible for the children and players.
A look at what is included in the mascot experience is listed below:
- A full 2021/22 replica home kit including shirt, shorts and socks
- Four match tickets (including one ticket for the mascot)
- Complimentary car parking space for one car
- Photo in the matchday programme that you will get a copy of on the day (subject to publishing deadlines)
- Mini-tour of the stadium
- Penalties against a mystery goalkeeper in the FanZone
- Socially distanced photo with favourite player outside the tunnel
- Fully signed mascot pennant by the first-team squad
- Watch the players warm up
- Walk onto the pitch with a first-team player at 2.55pm
- Be part of the official photo in the centre circle with captains and match officials
Unfortunately, access to the tunnel and home dressing room is not permitted under the current Covid protocols. The mascots will wait outside the tunnel and then walk out with the players.
The mascot package can be booked online here, in Planet Blue or by calling 01473 400584. If you’ve any queries, please email email@example.com.
The Club is hoping to go on sale with other matchday mascot packages later this week. Fly the Flag packages will also be available in due course.
The experience MUST be booked using the child’s customer number or child’s name.
The mascot packages are subject to EFL approval. If for any reason the Club is informed that mascot packages are not able to be run, then a full refund will be issued.
FLY THE FLAG
Fly the Flag- a Matchday experience for 5-15 year olds
If you are aged between five and fifteen, this is your chance to take part in an amazing Matchday experience at Portman Road. This opportunity sees younger fans at the centre of the action on the pitch as the players walk out through the guard of honour formed by our flag bearers. This is an amazing treat for any junior Ipswich Town Fan.
The package includes:
- Arrive at Portman Road and collect your official Fly the Flag t-shirt which is yours to keep.
- A mini tour of the stadium
- Photograph taken with your all the Fly the Flag children and an Ipswich Town football player (this is sent to you after the match)
- Penalty shoot out on the pitch with our mystery goalkeeper
- The countdown to kick off and a parade around the pitch with your flags
- Forming a guard of honour to welcome the teams onto the pitch
- A ticket for the flag bearer and up to 4 additional discounted tickets.
For those junior fans who aren’t Junior Blues members the price is £30. Junior Blues members get 10% off the Fly the Flag package as a thank you from us for being a member so the cost will be £27. Please book each child onto the experience separately.
P.E WITH BLUEY
Junior Blues are sponsored by